SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Council of the European Union, European Comision, Education and Training- Policies, (2011); Source: https://ec.europa.eu/education/policy/strategic-framework/etmonitor_en -Consulted in 22.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Education and Training Monitor 2018; Source: https://ec.europa.eu/education/sites/education/files/document-library-docs/et-monitorreport-2018-romania_ro.pdf −Consulted in 22.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT, Statistics Explained, Early leavers from education and training; Analysis by degree of Urbanisation, (2018); Consulted in 22.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- Source:https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/images/6/62/Early_leavers_from_education_and_training%2C_by_country%2C_2012_and_2017_%28%25_of_the_population_aged_18_to_24%29.png [Google Scholar]
- C. Novak, Ș. Iosifescu, Investiţie în educaţia copiilor din mediul rural (2017), Source: https://fundatia-vodafone.ro/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Investitie-in-educatiacopiilor-din-mediul-rural.pdf, Consulted in 20.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- I. Horga, M. Jigău, O. Apostu, C. Fartușnic, UNICEF coordinator- L. Costache La Școala- O privire asupra participărrii la educație folosind analiza pe cohortă, (Editura Alpha MDN, București, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministerul Educației, Culturii și Cercetării, Raportul Examene și Evaluări Naționale 2018, Source: https://mecc.gov.md/sites/default/files/bac_2018_site.pdf, Consulted in 20.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Stanef, Sistemul educaţional din România, disparităţi dintre mediul urban şi cel rural, Economie teoretică şi aplicată, XX, No. 1 (578), pp. 83–93, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pricopie, V. Frunzariu, N. Corbu, I. Loredana, A. Bârgăoanu, Acces și echitate în învățământul superior din România- Dialog cu elevii și studenții, Editura Comunicare.ro, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT, Consulted in 20.04. 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Source:https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statisticsexplained/images/5/56/Early_leavers_from_education_and_training_by_degree_of_urbanisation%2C_2017_%28%25_of_population_aged_18-24%29_ET18.png [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Bonwell, J.A. Eison, Activelearning:creatingexcitementintheclassroom. ASH#- ERIC Higher Education Report No. 1, Washington, D. C.: The George Washington University, School of Education and Human Development, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Unit ed Nations, Human Rights, Convention on the Rights of the Child. New York, (1989), Source: http://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/crc.aspx Consulted in 20.04.2019 [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Povian, C. Popescu, Alternative Methotods of Learning during the Summer Schools for Children from Diffrent Environments, New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol 4 No 3, pp: 194–198 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Personal photos, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ≪AlternativED » Association Lugoj, Romania (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.