SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- Framework for 21st Century Learning, P21 Partnership for 21st Century Learning. http://www.battelleforkids.org/learning-hub/learning-hub-item/framework-for-21stcentury-learning [Google Scholar]
- E. İnce. Fizik Öğretiminde Problem Çözme, Cevze Kitap, İstanbul, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Polya. How to solve it? Doubleday Anchor Books, Doubleday&Company, Inc. Garden City, New York. Second Editon, (1957). https://math.hawaii.edu/home/pdf/putnam/PolyaHowToSolveIt.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N. Akben. Effects of the Problem-Posing Approach on Students' Problem Solving Skills and Metacognitive Awareness in Science Education, Research in Science Education, 1–23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Palmon & J.J. Illies. Leadership and creativity : Understanding leadership from a creative problem-solving perspective, The Leadership Quarterly, 15(1), 55–77, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Stoyanova, & N.F, Ellerton (1996). A framework for research into students' problem posing in school mathematics. In P. Clarkson (Ed.), Technology in mathematics education (pp. 518–525). Melbourne, Australia: Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tichá & A. Hošpesová. Problem posing and development of pedagogical content knowledge in preservice teacher training. In V. Dur and-Guerrier, S. Soury-Lavergne, & F. Arzarello (Eds.), Proceedings of the Sixth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (pp. 1941–1950). Lyon, France: Institut National de Recherche Pédagogique. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Akay. Problem Kurma Yaklamışı ile Yapılan Matematik Öğretiminin Öğrencilerin Akademik Başarısı, Problem Çözme Becerisi ve Yaratıcılığı Üzerindeki Etkisinin İncelenmesi. Dissertation Thesis, Gazi University, Institute of Educational Sciences, Ankara, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan, & B. Sriraman. An Exploratory Study of Relatonshps Between Students' Creativity And Mathematical Problem-Posing Abilities. The Elements of Creativity and Giftedness in Mathematics. (2010). Retrieved January 31, 2019, from https://hs.umt.edu/math/research/technicalreports/documents/2010/22_YuanSriraman.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://www.oecd.org/education/pisa-2015-results-volume-v-9789264285521-en.htm [Google Scholar]
- A. Silver Edward & J. Cai. An analysis of arithmetic problem posing by middle school. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 27, 521, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nixon-Ponder. Teacher to Teacher: Using Problem-Posing Dialogue in Adult Literacy Education. (2001) Retrieved January 31, 2019 from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/234598591 [Google Scholar]
- B. Gökkurt, T. Örnek, F. Hayat, & Y. Soylu. Öğrencilerin Problem Çözme ve Problem Kurma Becerilerinin Değerlendirilmesi, Bartın Üniversitesi Eğitim Fakültesi Dergisi, 4(2) 751–77, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.