SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International and National Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- V. L. Dykanj M. V. Korin Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, 61. 9-19, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Dykanj, O.Gh. Kirdina Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, 28, 13-20, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Dykan, M.V. Kondratyuk Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, 26, 13-18, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Dykan, G.E. Ostroverkh. Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, 62, 11–19, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Ovchynnikova, Stratehichne upravlinnya rozvytkom zaliznychnoho transportu Ukrayiny, Kharkiv, 427 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Tolstova Bulletin of the Economy of Transport and Industry, 40, 303-306, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- National Transport Strategy of Ukraine 2030 URL: https://mtu.gov.ua/files/for_investors/230118/National%20Transport%20Strategy%20of%20Ukraine.pdf] . [Google Scholar]
- V. Yanovska, Socio-economic effects of high-speed highway project “China-Ukraine- EU”, Materials of the Round table of Association High-Speed Highways, 12 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Goncharov, E.V. Ivanova, Concept of strategic organization of innovative activity of enterprises, URL: www.maop.vorstu.ru/Gancharov.html. Accessed 07 May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Intelligent Information Systems in Management, https://rep.bntu.by/bitstream/handle/data/23986/%D0%A2..B8.pdf?sequence=11. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Naumenko On the model of management of the innovative process of the enterprise in modern conditions, URL: http://ej.kubagro.ru/2006/04/pdf/03.pdf. Accessed 03 May 2019 . [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Zadoya, Problems of transport Economics, 9, 71-76 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.