SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International and National Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- J. Barney. Journal of Management, 17 (1), 99-120 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wernerfelt. Strategical Management, 5.2, 171-180 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Prahalad, G.Hamel. Harvard Business Review, 68.3, 79-91 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. R.Nelson, I.S.J. Winter, Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change. Per. from English M., Delo, 536 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Teece, G.Pisano, A.Shuen. Strategic Management Journal, 18, 509-533 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Dikan, M. V. Koren. Collection of scientific papers of the Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport, 154, 98-103 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Root. Ensuring innovative development of railway transport based on the formation of an industrial and logistic system. Kharkiv, 21 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Hoop Ensuring the development of the potential of competitiveness of car-building enterprises of Ukraine. Kharkiv, 265 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ovchinnikova. Strategic management of the development of railway transport in Ukraine: monograph. M.: USURT, 427 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Tokmakova Ensuring the harmonious development of railway transport in Ukraine: monograph. M.: USURT, 403 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bitsa. Vestnik Khmelnytsky National University, 6.2, 203 - 206 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Kibuk. Strategic potential of an enterprise (on the example of enterprises in the metallurgical industry of Ukraine). Kyiv, 20 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Markova. Strategic management: a course of lectures. M.: INFRA-M; Novosibirsk: Siberian Agreement, 288 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Kleiner, V. L. Tambovtsev, R. M. Kachalov. Enterprises in an unstable economic environment: risks, strategy, safety. Moscow: Economy, 425 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gavva, Estimation of Enterprise and Industry Potential: A Monograph. Kharkov. Aviation. Institute”, 287 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Sushchenko. Formation of the strategic potential of the enterprise. Lugansk, 20 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Alekseev. European vector of economic development, 2 (15), 17-25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kovach. Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine, 23. (10), 207-212 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Samoilik. Technological audit and production reserves, 2 (2), 32-35 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye.V. Lagunova. Problems of Management, 6, 40-44 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Vasilyeva Management of strategic potential of the organization. Moscow, 26 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. P.Otenko, A. S. Danevich. Business Inform, 9, 302-307 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Antonov. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 3 (26), 139-148 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.