SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Logistics Technologies at Transport and Industry Enterprises|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- I. Matyushenko Prospects for the development of convergent technologies in the countries of the world and Ukraine for solving global problems: a monograph. Kharkiv: FB Liborkina LM, 448 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shvab The Fourth Industrial Revolution / Trans. from English Moscow: Publishing house “E”, 2017. 208 p. [Google Scholar]
- K. Witkowski “Internet of things, big data, industry 4.0–innovative solutions in logistics and supply chains management.” Procedia Engineering 182 (2017): 763-769. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hofmann, M. Rüsch. “Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics.” Computers in Industry 89 (2017): 23-34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information Systems for Interconnected Logistics. Research & Innovation Roadmap. https://www.etp-logistics.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/W36mayo-kopie.pdf (2019). Accessed 6 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- 4PL VS. 3PL. https://www.penskelogistics.com/solutions/supply-chain-management/lead-logistics-provider/4pl-vs-3pl-differences/ (2019). Accessed 10 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A hybrid data analytical methodology for 3PL transport provider evaluation using fuzzy multi-criteria decision making. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2015.1022266 (2019). Accessed 22 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- 5 Key Elements of Logistics 4.0. https://blog.flexis.com/5-key-elements-of-logistics-4.0 (2019). Accessed 6 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- National strategy of Industry 4.0 Project for the Cabinet of Ministers of https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VU0LPVXUs6rUTjuct69Dptek8tqkNIsd/view (2019). Accessed 2 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Brussels: new vehicles must communicate with the road infrastructure. https://trans.info (2019). Accessed 12 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Information Systems for Interconnected Logistics. https://www.etp-logistics.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/W36mayo-kopie.pdf (2019). Accessed 1 Feb 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S. Berenda, N. Zaporozhsky Use of international fullfilment-warehouses in the formation of supply chains // “Current state and prospects of economy, accounting, finance and management in Ukraine and the world”: a collection of abstracts of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, (November 14, 2017 in Poltava, Ukraine) - Poltava: TSFEND, pp. 249-250. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.