SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Logistics Technologies at Transport and Industry Enterprises|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Overview of the Ukrainian economy. American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine [online]. Available at: http://chamber.ua/Content/Documents/1017431819ACC_CountryProfile2018_UKR.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Russo, A. Comi, A classification of city logistics measures and connected impacts. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2, 6355–6365 [online]. Available at: https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/81950420.pdf (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Navarro, Designing new models for energy efficiency in urban freight transport for smart cities and its application to the Spanish case. Transportation Research Procedia, 12, 314-324 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Shulika, O. Glita, The role of information and advertising activity of cargo owners in searching for freight customers in large cities. Collection of scientific works on the materials of the International scientific and practical Internet-conference “Modelling and information technologies in science, engineering and education”, 246-249 [online]. Available at: http://dl.khadi.kharkov.ua/pluginfile.php/52741/mod_resource/content/4/IPM_CONF_ SB_2018.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ranieri, S. Digiesi, B. Silvestri, M. Roccotelli, A Review of Last Mile Logistics Innovations in an Externalities Cost Reduction Vision. Switzerland: Sustainability, 10 (3), art. no. 782 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bányai, Real-time decision making in first mile and last mile logistics: How smart scheduling affects energy efficiency of hyperconnected supply chain solutions. Energies, 11 (7), art. no. 1833 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cherepakha, Formation of the virtual management system for delivery process of the consumer goods in large cities: аref... PhD, spec.: 05.22.01 – Transport System. KhNAHU [online]. Available at: https://dspace.khadi.kharkov.ua/dspace/bitstream/123456789/1860/1/%D0%A7%D0% B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0_%D0%B0%D1%80% D0%B5%D1%84.pdf (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Evo.company [online]. Available at: https://evo.company/category/media-about-us/evo/(2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pakholkova, Analysis of new information technologies used in logistics. Current issues of economics and management: Proceedings of the IV International. scientific conference, 170-174 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Smekhov, Marketing model of transport market. - Мoskow: Publishing groupe «Transport» (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.