SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Logistics Technologies at Transport and Industry Enterprises|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- D. Bowersox, D. Closs, Logistics: An Integrated Supply Chain (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Oliveira, Jr A. Oliveira, L. Bessa Rebelo, IJ PME, 5, 480, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Crainic, B. Montreuil, Physical Internet Enabled Hyperconnected City Logistics, 12, 383, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ranieri, S. Digiesi, B. Silvestri, M. Roccotelli, A Review of Last Mile Logistics Innovations in an Externalities Cost Reduction Vision, 10, 782, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Lambert, J. R. Stock, Strategic Logistics Management, 830, (2005) A. V. Zyryanov, N. O. Zueva, V. I. Nabokov, Household logistics and placement of commercial enterprises, 242, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Sergeev Logistic systems for monitoring supply chains, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Lukinsky, V. V. Lukinsky, I. A. Plastunyak, Transportation in logistics: Proc. manual, 139, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Mirotin, Transport logistics, 512, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nefedov, Bulletin of Kharkov State Automobile and Highway Technical University, 8, 70 – 72, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Ryzhikov, Inventory Management, 343, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nefodov, N. V. Ptitsa, Communal economy of cities, 146, 20-24, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Gmurman, Probability theory and mathematical statistics, 479, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Galushko, Probability-statistical methods on motor transport, 232, (1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.