SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transport Management and Marketing|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- N. Tishkina, Black Sea Economic Studies, 10, 145-149 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Dima, Foreign trade: economics, finance, law, 4, 72-82 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zahorodnii, Z.O. Koval, Lviv Polytechnic, 484, 72-79 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kazarian, Herald of GGTU, 2(60), 40-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pavlova, V. Hertsyk, Academic review, 2(39), 66-72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rieznikova, Theoretical problems of regulating mediation in the economy of Ukraine, Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sosunova, N. Astafieva, O. Yudakova and N. Petrova, SHS Web Conf, 62, 07001 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Milichovskiy, SHS Web Conf, 61, 01016 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhyhareva, A. Kotlubay, O. Kibik, Economics of Maritime Transport, Burun Knyga (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Nikolaieva, V. Bereza, Problems of development of navigational on inland waterways of Ukraine and ways of their solution, Economics, Management, Law: Realities and Perspectives, Paris, 203-207 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dooms, Crafting the integrative value proposition for large scale transport infrastructure hubs: a stakeholder management approach, ASP / VUB Press (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Garmash, Culture of the People of the Black Sea, 117, 83 – 86 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kibik, O. Podtserkovnyy, V. Kotlubay, & others, Organizational and Legal Fundamentals of maritime complex of Ukraine, Feniks (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kotlubay, Transport Politics of Ukraine and Agreement with the EU, TransportInform.com. http://transportinform.com/corridors/457-transportnaya-politika-ukrainy-soglashenie-eu.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kibik, I. Khaiminova, V. Kotlubay, I. Redina, E. Belous, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.3), 461-466 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.