SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport Management and Marketing|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- New Strategy of the European Commission on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) 2011-2014: faster, higher, stronger. Expert Commentary from the Center for CSR Development, CSR Ukraine http://www.csr-ukraine.org (2013) Accessed 30 May 2019 [Google Scholar]
- A. Caroll, Business and Society, 38 (3), 268-295 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, M. Kramer, Harvard Business Review, 84 (12), 78-92 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Halme, J. Laurila, Journal of Business Ethics, 84 (3), 325-339 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Aguinis, G. Ante, Journal of Management, 38 (4), 932–968 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Zhyhareva, A. Kotlubay, O. Kibik, Economics of Maritime Transport, Burun Knyga (2012) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- N. Prymachov, A. Dmytriyenko, The bulletin of transport and industry economics, 43, 57-61 (2013) [in Ukrainian]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Nikolaieva, V. Bereza, Development of administration and economic management methods on transport: Scientific works, 28, 5-13 (2013) [in Ukrainian]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Acciaro, International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, 18 (3), 291– 311 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Alderton, Sea Transport: Operation and Economics, Tomas Reed (1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Th. Grammenos, Handbook of Maritime Economics and Business, LLP (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kieran, World trends in Shipping and Port reforms, CPCS, Transcom (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, J. Hoffman, Globalization: The Maritime Nexus, MPG Books Ltd (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stopford, Maritime economics, Harper Collins Academic (1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kivalov, O. Kibik, Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5 (2), 73-79 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Petrashko, Comparative Evaluation of Corporate Social Responsibility BusinessPractices: EU and Ukraine (2015–2016): the Research, KNEU (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Kibik, The theory and methodology of pricing in sea trading ports, ONMU (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kibik, I. Khaiminova, V. Kotlubay, I. Redina, E. Belous, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7 (4.3), 461-466 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.