SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport Management and Marketing|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- European commission. Connecting Europe and Asia: Building blocks for an EU Strategy. Retrieved from: https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/50724/connecting-europe-and-asia-building-blocks-eu-strategy_en (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Dugin, Geopoliitika bases. Moscow: “ARKTOGEYA-tsentr” (2000). [Google Scholar]
- E. Zenkina, V. Kutovoi, Transport system and its impact on the sustainable development of the russian economy. Economy: Problems, Solutions and Perspectives, 2, 95-100. DOI 10.26425/1816-4277-2019-2-95-100 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- W-P Zingel, National Security and Economic Development: Securing Development – Developing Security. Retrieved from: http://www.bundesheer.at/pdf_pool/publikationen/eco_impacts_02_national_security_zingel.pdf (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Sokolov, R.A. Kozhevnikov, Z.P. Mezhokh, Russian transport business, 6, 10-13 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Kharlamova, Problems of National Strategy, 1(10), 113-128 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Polzin, Security Considerations in Transportation Planning. Retrieved from: https://www.planning.dot.gov/documents/SecurityPapers/SecurityConsiderations_Polzin.htm (2002). [Google Scholar]
- National Security Strategy of the Republic of Poland Retrieved from: https://www.bbn.gov.pl/ftp/dok/NSS_RP.pdf (2014). [Google Scholar]
- National Security Strategy of the Republic of Hungary. https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/.../Hungary_English-2004.pdf (2004). [Google Scholar]
- India’s National Security Strategy. Retrieved from: https://manifesto.inc.in/pdf/national_security_strategy_gen_hooda.pdf (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Transportation and TDM. Planning That Balances Economic, Social and Ecological Objectives. Retrieved from: https://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm67.htm (2017). [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Retrieved from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (2010-2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Teroshina, V.G. Galaburda, M.F. Trikhunkov, Economy of rail transport. Moscow: UMTs ZhDT (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Drew, European railway reform and performance. The Voice of European Railways, 25th March (2009). [Google Scholar]
- State Administration of Railway Transport of Ukraine “Ukrzaliznytsia”. Retrieved from: http://www.uz.gov.ua/ (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Actual problems of Ukrzaliznytsia and possible ways of their solution. Public Audit. Retrieved from: http://publicaudit.com.ua/reports-on-audit/aktualni-problemi-ukrzaliznitsi-ta-mozhlivi-shlyahi-yih-virishennya/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.