SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport Management and Marketing|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Higgins J. 1983. Organizational Policy and Strategic Management. Text and Cases. 2nd ed. Chicago: The Dryden Press, 237. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Pearse J., Robinson R. Strategic Management. 2nd ed. Homtwood III : Richard D. Irwin, 268 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Schendel D., Hatter K. Business Policy or Strategic Management. A Broader View for an Emerging Discipline. Academy of Management Proceeding. (1972.) [Google Scholar]
- Inglehart R., Abramson P. American Political Science Review. 88. 336–354. (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poirson H. Economic security, private investment, and growth in developing countries. Washington: International Monetary Fund, African Dept., 31 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Sylkin O., Shtangret A., Ogirko O., Melnikov A., Business and Economic Horizons, 14, 4, 926-940 (2018.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zgurovsky M. Z., Pankratova N. D. Technological Foresight. Kiev: Polytechnic, 156, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyak G. M. Effective economy. 3. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=4863 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Khalina O.V., Shantreget A.M. Theoretical and Methodical Principles of Formation of Organizational Support for the Management of Economic Security of the Machine-Building Enterprise. Lviv: UAP, 252. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gileta, V., Senkivsky, V., Melnikov, A. Simulation modeling in the system analysis by the method of binary comparisons: Computer program: registration certificate author. rights to a work 41832 Ukraine / № 42107; declare 11/17/2011; publ., Bull. 27, 88 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.