SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Mercy Corps. Why youth fight? Making sense of youth political violence in sub- Saharan Africa. Portland, OR: Mercy Corps. https://www.mercycorps.org/sites/default/files/Why%20Youth%20Fight.pdf (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the State Employment Service of Ukraine[Electronic resource]. - Mode of access: http://www.dsz.gov.ua. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Volkova. Labour market. Center for Educational Literature, 10 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Acarmos. Labour market that works connecting talent with opportunity in the digital Mckinsey & Company (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Andrews, A. Kryeziu. Public Works and the Jobs Agenda: Pathways for Social Cohesion? Background paper for the World Development Report (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Arni, R. Lalive, J.C. Van Ours. How effective are unemployment benefit sanctions? Looking beyond unemployment exit. J Appl Econ. 28(7). 1153–1178 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.N.F. Bell, D.G. Blanchflower. Young People and the Great Recession. Oxford Review of Economic Policy. 27.2. 241–67(2011) [Google Scholar]
- World Development Indicators [Electronic resource]. – Available at: http://databank.worldbank.org/Data/reports.aspx?source=world-development-indicators (2019) [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum Addressing the 100 Million Youth Challenge: Perspectives on Youth Employment in the Arab World in 2014, Geneva. World Economic Forum [Electronic resource]. – Available at: https://www.weforum.org/reports/addressing-100-million-youth-challenge (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cramer. Jobs, unemployment and violence. GSDRC Professional Development Reading Pack No. 10. Birmingham: University of Birmingham. http://www.gsdrc.org/docs/open/readingpacks/jobsunemployment.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.