SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- M.P. Denysenko. Information support of an effective management of the enterprise. Economy and the state, 7, 19-25, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Ostaletskyi. Theoretical approaches to the classification of information systems of management of an enterprise. Economic Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, 12, 294-299 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Putsenteilo. Information support of analytical activity in the management of an enterprise. Scientific and Information Bulletin of the Ivano-Frankivsk University of Law named after King Danylo Halytsky, 11, 224-232 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ya. Babinska. The concept of information support of the innovation project and stages of its realization. Business Inform, 1, 61-66 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Melnyk. Information support of the company’s finances. Problems and prospects of economy and management, 1, 132-143 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. O. Chuprina, M. M. Hohot. The use of information systems in human resources management. Actual problems of economy and management. 11, 236-238 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Law of Ukraine “On Information”. Information from the Verkhovna Rada, 48. – Art. 650-651 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- The use of information and communication technologies at enterprises in 2017. [Electronic resource]. - Mode of access http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Grechishkina Information provision of management of social and economic development of the enterprise. Scientific and technical collection. Utilities of cities, 89, 83-89, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Parkhomenko. Scientific and organizational problems of information resources management. Scientific and technical information, 3, .31-36, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.