SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- IBM Global Business Services. A vision of smarter cityes. IBM Corporation. URL: https://u.to/DoS8FQ (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Sweden Collaborative groups appointed to develop the government’s innovation policy URL: https://u.to/h4S8FQ (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Harrison, I.A. Donnelly, A theory of smart cityes. Proceedings of the 55th Meeting of the ISSS – 2011, Hull, UK, 55(1), Retrieved from https://u.to/c4W8FQ (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Mc. Lean, A. Bulkeley H., Crang M. Negotiating the urban smart grid: Socio-technical experiment ationin the city of Austin. Urban Studies, 53(15), 3246–3263. doi: 10.1177/0042098015612984 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Parks Energy efficiency left behind? Policy assemblages in Sweden’s most climate-smart city, European Planning Studies, 27:2, 318-335, URL: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09654313.2018.1455807(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Smart Aarhus URL: https://www.smartaarhus.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- The Alexandra Institute URL: https://alexandra.dk/uk [Google Scholar]
- International Business Machines Corporation URL: https://www.ibm.com [Google Scholar]
- Creuna URL: https://www.creuna.com/en/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Zyabkin Technologies of “smart” cities and forecasts of their development. URL: https://vc.ru/26713-smart-city. [Google Scholar]
- Talent Management. Highly efficient production organizations. Chapter three of the report DELOITTE 2018. URL: https://u.to/7YW8FQ. [Google Scholar]
- Kharkiv in Ukraine by the project “Smart City UA” URL: https://u.to/eoa8FQ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.