SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- V. V. Kompaniets, Eastern Slavic Economic Thought in Modern Economic Science and Education, Social Economy, Ed.1, 2(48), 84-95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sombart, Selected Texts (2005). Available at https://www.litres.ru/verner-zombart/izbrannye-raboty/chitat-onlayn/page-6/ (accessed January 23, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kenneth Galbraith, The Economics of Innocent Fraud: Truth for Our Time, 88 (Publishing House “Europe”, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Work for a Brighter Future. Global Commission on the Future of Work. International Labour Organization (2019). Available at https://www.ilo.org/global/topics/future-of-work/publications/WCMS_662410/lang--en/index.htm (accessed January 23, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sutor, K. Homann, F. Blome-Drees, Political and Economic Ethics, transl. by S. Kurbatov, K. Kostyuk, 368 (Grand-Fair, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ford, My Life, My Achievements (2013). Available at http://knigosite.org/library/read/7121 (accessed January 15, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Issue Briefs No.6 The Impact of Technology on the Quality and Quantity of Jobs. Global Commission on the Future of Work. International Labour Organization (2018). Available at https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---cabinet/documents/publication/wcms_618168.pdf (accessed February 22, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Yu. Katasonov, Some Figures to Prove that the State Supports Business in the USA, not vice versa (2017). Available at https://www.nakanune.ru/news/2017/4/14/22467004 (accessed April 14, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Damgaard, T. Elkjaer, N. Johannesen, Piercing the Veil, Finance & Development, Vol. 55, No. 2, 50-53 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- The Costs of Corruption: values, economic development under assault, trillions lost, says Guterres (2018). Available at https://news.un.org/en/story/2018/12/1027971 (accessed December 9, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Amount of Corruption in the EU is Equal to Ukraine’s GDP (2013). Available at http://podrobnosti.ua/892231-razmery-korruptsii-v-es-ravny-vvp-ukrainy.html (accessed March 7, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Trade and Development. Report 2018. Power, Platforms and Free Trade Delusion. Chapter III, Economic Development in a Digital World: Prospects, Pitfalls and Policy Options. New York and Geneva (2018). https://unctad.org/en/PublicationChapters/tdr2018ch3_en.pdf (accessed September 26, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Patrick J. Buchanan, The Death of the West (2003). Available at https://royallib.com/book/byukenen_ patrik/smert_zapada.html (accessed October 23, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.