SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Skills policies and systems for a future workforce. Issue Briefs No. 8. International Labour Organization, (2018), available online: https://www.ilo.org/global/topics/future-of-work/publications/issue-briefs/WCMS_618170/lang--en/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The Fourth industrial revolution: transl. from Engl. ( “E”, Moscow.: 2017). [Google Scholar]
- From careers to experiences: new pathways 2018 Global Human Capital Trends https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/focus/human-capital-trends/2018/building-21st-century-careers.html [Google Scholar]
- National Business Education Association. This we believe about teaching the soft skills: human rlations, self-management, and workplace enhancement policy statement 67 https://www.nbea.org/newsite/curriculum/policy/no_67.pdf [Google Scholar]
- AI, robotics, and automation: Put humans in the loop2018 Global Human Capital Trends https://www2.deloitte.com/insights/us/en/focus/human-capital-trends/2018/ai-robotics-intelligent-machines.html [Google Scholar]
- A. Gray, The 10 skills you need to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. World Economic Forum, January 19, (2016), https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/the-10-skills-you-need-to-thrive-in-the-fourth-industrial-revolution/ [Google Scholar]
- Skills in future. What you need to know and be able to in a new complex world [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://worldskills.ru/media-czentr/dokladyi-i-issledovaniya.html [Google Scholar]
- Digital competences basic model is included into a curriculum https://www.comnews.ru/print?nid=118097 [Google Scholar]
- R. Stephens, Automate this: building the perfect 21st-century worker REPORT. Published April 7, (2017), https://www.thirdway.org/report/automate-this-building-the-perfect-21st-century-worker [Google Scholar]
- M. Spitzer, Anti-Brain: Digital technologies and brain [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.litres.ru/pages/biblio_book/? art=6377279& lfrom=202213444 [Google Scholar]
- S. Turkle, Life on the screen: identity in the age of the Internet (Simon and Schuster, New York,1995) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. N. Kardaras, Screens In Schools Are a $60 Billion Hoax [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: http://time.com/4474496/screens-schools-hoax/ [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Dunckley M.D., Gray matters: too much screen time damages the brain (2014) https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mental-wealth/201402/gray-matters-too-much-screen-time-damages-the-brain [Google Scholar]
- Interview Clifford Nass //Digital Nation. Life on the digital frontier. – URL: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/digitalnation/interviews/nass.html [Google Scholar]
- Stuart Wolpert, In our digital world, are young people losing the ability to read emotions? [Electronic resource]. - Access mode: https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/are-young-people-losing-ability-read-emotions [Google Scholar]
- R. Lee, J. Anderson, The Future of Jobs and Jobs Training. Pew Research Center, (2017), available online: http://www.pewinternet.org/2017/05/03/the-future-of-jobs-and-jobs-training/ [Google Scholar]
- Work for a brighter future – Global Commission on the Future of Work International Labour ORGANIZATION https://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---dgreports/---cabinet/documents/publication/wcms_662410.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.