SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Orçun AYDINa. Tourism Income of Turkey: A Panel Data Approach. Procedia Economics and Finance 38 (2016), pp. 245–256. Available online at www.sciencedirect.com doi: 10.1016/S2212-5671(16)30196-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md. Samsul Alam, Sudharshan Reddy Paramati. The impact of tourism on income inequality in developing economies: Does Kuznets curve hypothesis exist? Annals of Tourism Research. Volume 61, November 2016, pp. 111-126. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2016.09.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peter Josef Stauvermann, Ronald Ravinesh Kumar. Productivity growth and income in the tourism sector: Role of tourism demand and human capital investment. Tourism Management. Volume 61, August 2017, pp. 426-433. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2017.03.006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kevin X. Li, Mengjie Jin, Wenming Shi. Tourism as an important impetus to promoting economic growth: A critical review. Tourism Management Perspectives. Volume 26, April 2018, Pages 135-142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2017.10.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiang-Ming Chen, Yen-ChienChen. Income source effect on retiree’s tourism behavior. Annals of Tourism Research Volume 68, January 2018, Pages 4-6. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2017.10.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amin Sokhanvar, Serhan Çiftçioğlu, Elyeh Javid. Another look at tourism-economic development nexus. Tourism Management Perspectives. Volume 26, April 2018, Pages 97-106. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tmp.2018.03.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LiangWang, BinFang, RobLaw. Effect of air quality in the place of origin on outbound tourism demand: Disposable income as a moderator. Tourism Management Volume 68, October 2018, pp. 152-161. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2018.03.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guerrieri, M., Ticali, D., 2012. Design standards for converting unused railway lines into greenways. ICSDC 2011, 654–660. http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/41204(426)80 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Pshinko, U.S. Barash, V.V. Skalozub, L.V. Martseniuk. Economic-mathematical model of formation of the sphere of railway tourism in Ukraine.Collection of scientific papers Dnipropetrovsk. National University of Rail Transport named after Acad. V. Lazaryan «Problems of Transport Economics». 2017, (13): pp. 83-96. (In Ukr.). [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Barash, V.V. Skalozub, L.V. Martseniuk. Multistage investment model for the development of rail tourism in Transcarpathia. Investments: practice and experience. 2017, (14): pp. 5-13. (In Ukr.). [Google Scholar]
- Zirka V.V. Manipulative games in advertising: Moscow, 2014, 256 p. (In Russ.). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.