SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Yu. G. Odegov, G. G. Rudenko, Labour Economics: textbook, Moscow (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Radko, Labor potential as a socio-economic category, St. Petersburg (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ledneva, Methodology for assessing the efficiency of using human resources. Cybernetics, 4-8 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Lipatova, Yu. A. Yukhtanova, Study of methods for assessing labor potential and labour resources. Student Forum: electron. scientific journals, 21 (21), (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Potudanskaya, L. V. Trunkina, Evaluation of the labour potential of the personnel of the enterprise, Business. Education. Right, Bulletin of the Volgograd Institute of Business, 4 (17), 96-101 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Fleenko, M. O. Barancheev, Methods for assessing the labour potential of an organization. Scientific world, 8-14 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. R. Hadasevich. Evaluation of labor potential: approaches and methods, Cybernetics, 6, 8-16 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Posilkina, O. A. Yaremchuk, Yu. S. Bratishko, Modern approaches to the assessment and management of the labour potential of pharmaceutical companies, Pharmaceutical Journal. K. 5, September-October, 3-9 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.