SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Organisation for Economic Co-operationand Development, OECD http://www.oecd.org (2019). Accessed 30 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Hiete, Michael, et al. “Matching construction and demolition waste supply to recycling demand: a regional management chain model.” Building Research & Information 39.4 (2011): 333-351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Copty, Nadim K., Didar Ergene, and Turgut T. Onay. “Stochastic model for landfill gas transport and energy recovery.” Journal of Environmental Engineering 130.9 (2004): 1042-1049. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isely, Paul, and Aaron Lowen. “Price and substitution in residential solid waste.” Contemporary Economic Policy 25.3 (2007): 433-443. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (2019). Accessed 22 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Solid domestic waste in Ukraine: Potential for developing scenarios for the development of the solid waste management industry. URL:https://www.ifc.org/wps/w952.S (2019). Accessed 22 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Sushchenko, O., Prokopishyna, O., & Kozubova, N. Eco-Friendly Behaviour of Local Population, Tourists and Companies as a Factor of Sustainable Tourism Development. IJE & T, 7(4.3), 514-518 (2018). doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.14419/ijet.v7i4.3.19926 [Google Scholar]
- O. Prokopishyna, N. Kozubova Organizational support for internal tourism based on rational use of Ukraine tourist and recreational resources, NVIU 13, 54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.