SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- D.A. Ashirov, O.YU. Leonova Upravleniye chelovecheskimi resursami (Moscow, MMIEIFP, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Toffler Tretya khvilya (Kyiv, VD “Vsesvít”, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Inozemtsev V poiskakh razumnoy strategii Inozemtsev, Econ. i MO, 7, 124-128 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Sushchenko Development of employment mediation services and labour market in the tourism industry in Ukraine (Riga: “Landmark” SIA, 104-114, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Nenkov, O. Sushchenko, Y. Dyachenko Role of chief information officer within the system of human resource development in the service organizations (tourism). Economic Annals-XXI, 165, 97-103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Esaulova, Perm: Izd-vo Permskogo gos. tekhnicheskogo un-ta, 11, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Petrova, M. Tepavicharova, L. Boykova Possibilities for human capital development in the mining and quarrying sector in Bulgaria. E3S Web of Conferences, 41. Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20184104017 [available on 6 May 2019] (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Jerry W.Gilley, A. Steven, Eggland and Ann Maycunich Jilley. Principles of Human Resource Development. Second edition. (Cambridge, Perseus Publishing, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Timoshenko Globalní ta natsíonalní problemi ekonomíki, 19, 271-275 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Trunina Development of entrepreneurship entity competitive strategy using competence-based approach. Actual Problems of Economics, 3(177), 191-198 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Koch The big uneasy, CIO Magazine, Vol. 11, 40-47, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.