SHS Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20197th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Health: Public Health and Health Promotion|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- M. Best, P. Butow, I. Olver, Spiritual support of cancer patients and the role of the doctor. Support Care Cancer. 22(5), 1333–1339 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kober, Satisfying the Spiritual needs in Long-Term Hospitalized Patients with End Stage Chronic Disease. Rev. Int. Sci. Hum. Nat. 1, 31–58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Mesquita, E.D.L Chaves, G.A.M. de Barros, Spiritual needs of patients with cancer in paliative care: an integrative review. Curr. Op. In Supp. And Pall. Care. 11(4), 334–340 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Andrasi, V. Littva, M. Sichman et al., Psychosocial and Spiritual Needs of Dying Patients from the Perspective of the Nurse and Length of Professional Practice, Clinical Social Work and Health Intervention 8(4), 7–16 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Sharma, A.B. Astrow, K. Texeira, D.P. Sulmasy, The Spiritual Needs Assessment for Patients (SNAP): Development and Validation of a Comprehensive Instrument to Assess Unmet Spiritual Needs. J. Pain and Symptom Manage. 44(1), 44–51 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Luth, H.G. Prigerson, Psychological distress at the End of Life. J. Pain Sympt. Manage. 56(5), 752–759 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Ho, C.D. Nguyen, R. Lopes, et al., Spiritual Care in Intensive Care unit: A Narrative Review. J. Int. Care Med. 33(5), 279–287 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Johnson, R.A. Engelberg, E.L. Nielsen, et al., The association of spiritual care providers' activities with family members' satisfaction with care after a death in the ICU. Crit. Care Med. 42(9), 1991–2000 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Andrasi, Spiritual needs of dying and emergency health care. SHS Web of Conferences SOCIETY.HEALTH.WELFARE. 2016 40, 03001, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Littva, M. Šichman, Troublesome symptoms in Palliative Care. Proceedings from the 7th International Conference of Hospice and Palliative Care, 6–13, Solen (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lutz, S.R. Rowniak, P. Sandhu, A Contemporary Paradigm: Integrating Spirituality In Advance Care Planing. J. Relig. & Health 57(2), 662–671 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.