SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- T.S. Gabdrafikova, , Philological Sciences. Issues of Theory and Practice, Multimodality of speech aggression in virtual environment 76–79 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Shchurina, The Scientific Dialogue. Philology. E. Internet meme as a phenomenon of Internet communication, 3, 161–173 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zinovieva, Transmission of socio-cultural codes in the creation of an information product: the analysis of Internet memes, PhD in Sociology thesis (Saint Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The Son of Your Mother's Friend, Memepedia, Retrieved from: https://memepedia.ru/syn-maminoj-podrugi [Google Scholar]
- Meme: the Son of Your Mother's Friend, Retrieved from: https://tjournal.ru/memes/66040-mem-syn-maminoy-podrugi [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Ukhova, Verhnevolzhski Philological Bulletin, Visual language of social network users, 97–100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Gritsenko, Language and Culture, Features of the functioning of precedent texts in chat-communication, 10–19 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Website of youth jargon and popular memes, Retrieved from: https://MOдHbie-cлOBa.pΦ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalashnikova, I.A. Kalashnikov, Philological Sciences. Issues of Theory and Practice. Diminutive as a pragmaticon tool in the discourse of social networks, 7 (73, 2), 102–104 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- New Day News, Retrieved from: https://newdaynews.ru/ekb/533830.html?utm_source=urfo.org [Google Scholar]
- V. Chasovsky, The herald of Chelyabinsk State University. Philology. Speech aggression in creolized texts, 86 (37 (328)), 173–175 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Yakimova, The Herald of Kemerovo State University. Verbal aggression as the phenomenon of contemporary society, (1 45), 184–187 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- BA. Ruchkin, EA. Grishina, N.A. Serikova, Russian youth: ten major problems (Sotsium, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- YA. Ardelyanova, B.S. Saidov, Factors and conditions of the infantilization of the modern youth, Theory and Practice of Social Development. LMSU. (4 122), 32–36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mead, Culture and the world of childhood Retrieved from: https://royallib.com/read/mid_margaret/kultura_i_mir_detstva.html#1633201 (Nauka, Moscow, 1988), [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Berezovskaya, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences. The problem of methodological substantiation of the concept “clip thinking”, 2 (220), 133–138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The Third Wave Retrieved from: https://royallib.com/book/toffler_elvin/tretya_volna.html (AST Publishing Company, Moscow, 2004), [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.