SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Chinese, Vietnamese, and Mongol student migrants in the academic environment (Ed. E.J. Kosheleva, Tomsk, TPU Publisher, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Export of Russian educational services: Statistical Collection, Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Moscow (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Council of Labor and Defense. About foreign students of higher technical educational institutions, Retrieved from: http://istmat.info/node/46248 [Google Scholar]
- Education services export in the higher education system of the Russian Federation, Retrieved from: http//www.russia.edu.ru/information/analit1300 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- The history of educating foreign students in Russia: 1950-1990. Retrieved from: http//ru.education.mon.gov.ru/articles [Google Scholar]
- Education in Russian for foreigners, Retrieved from: http://www.russia.edu.ru/information/ [Google Scholar]
- Education in Russian. Retrieved from: https://pushkininstitute.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Voronina, The Institute of State and Law of The Russian Academy of Sciences, Intellectual migration: foreign and Russian regulation practices 13 (6), 173–174 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Andrichenko, I.V. Plyugina, Migration legislation in the Russian Federation: development tendencies and practices (INFRA-M, Moscow 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Vykhovanets, Demoscope Weekly, Education-related migration as a part of Russia's migration policy 387–388, (2009). Retrieved from: https://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2009/0387/analit01.php. [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Order N 844 of 28.07.2014 of the Ministry of Education and Science (Ed. 17.03.2015) On approving the regulations governing the selection of foreigners for quot a education stated by the Government of the Russian Federation 287 (17.12.2014) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Andrichenko, I.V. Plyugina, Migration legislation in the Russian Federation: development tendencies and practices (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, The Federal Law On the juridical status of foreigners in the Russian Federation 140 (31.07.2002) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Vykhovanets, Demoscope Weekly, Education-related migration as a part of Russia's migration policy 387–388, (2009), Retrieved from: http://www.demoscope.ru/weekly/2009/0387/analit01.php [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ivanova, Sociopsychological adaptation of foreign students to the Russian higher education, (Doctoral dissertation, Saint-Petersburg, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Drozzhina, Empirical studies, Universitas, Studying adaptation of foreign students: discussion of methodology 1 (3), 33–47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Titova, KSPU Vestnik, Psychological assistance of foreign students and its role in providing high-quality education in multicultural environment 1(14), 98–102 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ai, Xin, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research: Proceedings of the 2017 3rd International Conference on Social Science and Higher Education, The Enlightenment of Internationalization of Higher Education on Foreign Language Education Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshe-17.2017.48 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Deni Adi Wijaya, Djono and dan Suryo Ediyono, Global Conference on Teaching, Assessment, andLearning in Education, The Attitude of socio-harmony and Local Wisdom: an Indicator of theDevelopment of Social Tolerance of High SchoolStudents 42, Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20184200049//SHS (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hall, The Silent Language (New York, Doublebay, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- Milton Bennett J. , Basic Concepts of InterculturalCommunication (Selected Readings, Yarmouth, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ju. Filimonova, E.S. Romanyuk, Interculturalcommunication in the conditions of internationalfaculty (VSTU, Volgograd, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Richard Lewis D. , When Cultures Collide:managing successfully across cultures (Rev. ed.,Nicolas Brealey Publishing, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ju. Filimonova, E.S. Romanyuk, A.E. Godenko, O. Ergunova, International Conference on the Theoryand Practice of Personality Formation in ModernSociety, Cross-Cultural Communication in Pre-University Training of Foreign Students 198, 260–265 Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.2991/ictppfms-18.2018.46 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.