SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.P. Belinskay, A.O. Savinkina, Socio-psychological health problems. Man is working. An interdisciplinary approach in the psychology of health 7–37. (Moscow, Pero. 2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Giddens, Elusive World: How Globalization Changes Our Lives. (Moscow, The whole world. 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Grishina, Psychological well-being in an existential sense: empirical features. Retrieved from: http://psystudy.ru/index.php/num/2016v9n48/1312-grishina48.html (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gusev, Tolerance of uncertainty as a component of personal potential Retrieved from: http://www.litmir.me/br/?b=221353&p=103 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. A, L.A. Murashova, Tver State Medical University. Socio-humanitarian technologies for the diagnosis of quality of life in medical practice. (Tver, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Zarakovsk, The quality of life of the population of Russia. The psychological components (Moscow, Smysl. 2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Karpov, Psychological Journal, Reflexivity as a mental property and methods of its diagnostics. 24, 5, 45–57. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kornilov, Psychological Journal, New Questionnaire of Tolerance — Intolerance to Uncertainty 31, 1, 74–86. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lebedeva, Journal of the Higher School of Economics, Theoretical approaches and methodological problems of studying the quality of life in the sciences of man Psychology. 9, 2, 3–19. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Lepsky, Collection of materials of the International Symposium. Ethical Aspects in V.A. Lefebvre's models in the context of the evolution of ideas about scientific rationality. Reflective processes and management 43–56 (Moscow: “Kogito Center”, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. A Novik, T.I. Ionova, Guide to the study of the quality of life in medicine. 2nd edition. (Moscow, Media Group, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- A.A Novik, S.A Matveev, T.I. Ionova Clinical Medicine, Assessment of the quality of life of a patient in medicine 2 10–13. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Petrovsky, Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics, Consistency and reflection: a model of four resources. 2008, 5, 1, 77–100. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sorokina, D.V. Sukhorukov, E.V. Smirnova Health Education, Health-saving technologies in the educational process as a factor in improving the quality of human potential. 1 (29), 111–114. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Filippchenkova, VNIITE. Psychological model of interaction between a doctor and a patient Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shamshurin, N.G. Shamshurina, Philosophy of health: historical, philosophical and medical foundations Man, 1, 101–115. (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.