SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- P. Dillenbourg, Workshop on virtual learning environments by the University of Geneva, Virtual Learning Environments, Retrieved from: http://tecfa.unige.ch/tecfa/publicat/dil-papers-2/Dil.7.5.18.pdf (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Strakova, I. Cimermanova, Electronic Journal Of E-Learning, Developing Reflective Skills of Student Teachers in the Virtual Learning Environment, 16, 107–121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kibaru, Turkish Online Journal Of Distance Education, Supporting Faculty To Face Challenges In Design And Delivery Of Quality Courses In Virtual Learning Environments, 19, 176–197 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zalizniak, Vestnik Rossiiskogo Universiteta Druzhby Narodov-Seriya Lingvistika-Russian Journal Of Linguistics, The Catalogue of Semantic Shifts: 20 Years Later, 22, 770–787 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Koch, Cognitive Linguistics Research, Meaning Change And Semantic Shifts. Lexical Typology Of Semantic Shifts, 58, 21–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Crespo, Anuari De Filologia-Estudis De Linguistica, Specialised Language Varieties: When A Cognitive Framework Can Explain Semantic Changes, 6, 63–85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Girvan, ETR & D-EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, What is a virtual world? Definition and classification, 66, 1087–1100 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gorozhanov, E.F. Kosichenko, I.A. Guseynova, SHS Web of Conferences, Teaching Written Translation Online: Theoretical Model, Software Development, Interim Results, 50, 01062 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Potapova, New Information Technologies in Linguistics (MSLU, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gorozhanov, The Joint Fund of Electronic Resources “Science and Education” at the Institute of Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education, Automatized Module for Management Distant Learning Process, License № 23823 from 18 October 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.