SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- R.M. Shaidullina, A.F. Aslanov, V.S. Muhametshin, K.T. Tyncherov, Designing Economic Socialization System in the Educational Process of Technological University European J. of Contemporary Education, 6(1), 149–158 (2017). DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2017.1.149 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pan, Research on paths to cultivate occupational quality of higher vocal college students under the guidance of the spirit of the craftsman. Proc. of the 2nd Int. Conf. on contemporary education, social sciences and humanities (ICCESSH 2017): Advances in social science education and humanities research, 124, pp. 205–208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, Exploration of the Mode of the Employment Guidance for the College Students under the Training of the vocal Culture. 4th Int. Conf. on Soc. Sci. and Society (ICSSS 2015), Pt. 2: Advances in Education Research, 71, pp. 266–271 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Khabibullin, R.I. Suleimanov, Selection of optimal design of a universal device for nonstationary pulse pumping of liquid in a reservoir pressure maintenance system. Chem. and Petrol. Engineering, 54(3–4) 225–232 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Goryunova, S.L. Kuleshova, A.I. Khakimova, Application of signal analysis for diagnostics, IEEE (Int. Conf. on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM)), pp. 1–5 (2017). DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076487 [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, Yu. Qin, Sh. Zhang, Analysis and Countermeasures of University Students' Employment Problem under the New Situation. 6th Int. Conf. on education and sports ed. (ESE 2016), Pt. 1: Lecture Notes in Management Sci., 51, pp. 169–173 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lutovac, R. Kaasila, J. Komulainen, University lecturers' emotional responses to and coping with student feedback: a Finnish case study. European J. of psychology of education, 32(2), 235–250 (2017). DOI: 10.1007/s10212-016-0301-1 [Google Scholar]
- V. Motlova, P. Honsova, K. Viteckova, Use and adaptation of career adapt-capabilities scale in Czech university students. Proc. of the 15th Int. Conf. efficiency and responsibility in ed. 2018 (ERIE): Efficiency and responsibility in ed., pp. 229–234 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Guseinova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional competitions in the technical students' individual work through the example of studying the discipline “Hydraulics and fluid mechanics”. European J. of Contemporary Ed., 7(1), 118–126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Suleimanov, L.Z. Zainagalina, M.Ya. Khabibullin, L.M. Zaripova, N.O. Kovalev, Studying heat-affected zone deformations of electric arc welding. IOP Conf. Ser. Materials Science and Engineering, 327(3) (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/327/3/032053 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.