SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Mission of Togliatti State University, Retrieved from: https://www.tltsu.ru/about_the_university/mission.php [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirillova, V Int. Sc. Conf. on Cor., Specificity of teaching foreign language as an essential element of modern higher professional education: Actual problems of theoretical and applied linguistics and optimization of teaching foreign languages (Togliatti, 6-7 Oct.), 150–156 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kudryashova, T. Gorbatova, N. Rozhkova, SHS Web of Conferences, Developing a blended learning based model for teaching foreign languages in engineering institutions, 28, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Bonk, C.R. Graham, The handbook of blended learning environments: Global perspectives, local designs, 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Andreeva, L. Rozhdestvenskaya, B. Yarmahov, School steps in blended learning, 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hubackova, I. Semradova, B.F. Klimova, Procedia – Soc. and Beh. Sc., Blended learning in a foreign language teaching, 28, 281–285 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Klimova, Probl. of Ed. in the 21st C., Blended leagning and teaching foreign language, 5, 69–74 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Find the model that works for you: 12 types of blended learning, Retrieved from: https://www.teachthought.com/learning/12-types-of-blended-learning/ [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Dziuban, Ch.R. Graham, P.D. Moskal, A. Norberg, N. Sicilia, Int. J. of Ed. Tech. in H. Ed., Blended learning: the new normal and emerging technologies, Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s41239-017-0087-5, doi.org/10.1186/s41239-018-0106-1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bralić, B. Divjak, Int. J. of Ed. Tech. in H. Ed., Integrating MOOCs in traditionally taught courses: achieving learning outcomes with blended learning, Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s41239-017-0085-7, DOI 10.1186/s41239-017-0085-7 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Roux, L. Nagel, Int. J. of Ed. Tech. in H. Ed., Seeking the best blend for deep learning in a flipped classroom: Viewing student perceptions through the Community of Inquiry lens, Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s41239-018-0098-x, doi.org/10.1186/s41239-018-0098-x (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galvis, Int. J. of Ed. Tech. in H. Ed., Supporting decision-making processes on blended learning in higher education: Literature and good practice, Retrieved from: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s41239-018-0106-1, doi.org/10.1186/s41239-018-0106-1 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.U. Usatova, Pedagogy issues, COURSERA video resources as a means of increasing motivation to learn a foreign language among students of non-language areas during classes on special text translation, 4, 54–58 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.