SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L. I. Shcherbakova, and E. N. Azarova, Social singlehood in transforming Russian society: institutional approach Socio-humanitarian knowledge 7, 144–148 Retrieved from: http://naukarus.com/sotsialnoe-odinochestvo-v-transformiruyuschemsya-rossiyskom-obschestve-institutsionalnyy-podhod/. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ilardi, Social isolation: A modern plague, In Psychology Today, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G.C. Wenger, R. Davies, S. Shahtahmasebi and A. Scott, Social isolation and loneliness in old age: review and model refinement, In Ageing and society 16 (3), 333–358 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Erikson, Childhood and Society (Saint-Petersburg: Lenato, ACT, Fond Universitetskaya kniga, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- E. Yu. Yu, Integrated potential of the individual's feeling of loneliness as a method of empirical data processing in long life research, Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University. V.P. Astafieva 1 (27), 160–164 (2014) , Retrieved from: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/integralnyy-potentsial-perezhivaniya-odinochestva-lichnostyu-kak-metod-obrabotki-empiricheskih-dannyh-v-lonlinologicheskom/ [Google Scholar]
- Zh. V. Puzanova, Singlehood as an object of empirical analysis, Sociology: methodology, methods and mathematical modeling 29, 132–154 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Berkman, L. S. Syme, Social networks, host resistance and mortality: a nine-year follow-up study of alameda county residents, In American Journal of Epidemiology 2, 186–204 (1979). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. B. Gibson, Loneliness in later life (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Anikina, G. A. Barysheva, I. V. Gumennikovet al., Social, economic and emotional wellbeing of elederly people in Russia: social and retirement policy (Tomsk: STT, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Elyutina, O.A. Trofimova, Lonely living and loneliness in elderly age, Journal of Social Policy Studies 15 (1), 37–50, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Miller, Social networks as a way to solve the problem of singlehood among elderly people, Innovative science 7-2, (2015) , Retrieved from: http://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23891246/ [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Gollet al., Barriers to social participation among lonely older adults: the influence of social fears and identity, In PLOS One, 10 (2), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zavaleta, K. Samuel and C. T. Mills, Measures of social isolation, In Social Indicators Research 131 (1), 367–391 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Victror, S.J. Scambler, A. Bowling and J. Bond, The prevalence of, and risk factors for, loneliness in later life: a survey of older people in Great Britain, In Ageing and society 25 (3), 357–375 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Sadler T. B. and Johnson, From Loneliness to Anomia. In: Labyrinths of loneliness (Moscow, Progress, 21–51, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- D. Perlman, and L. A. Peplau, Theoretical approaches to loneliness, Labyrinths of loneliness (Moscow, Progress, 152–168, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sermat, Some situational and personality correlates of loneliness, In: Labyrinths of loneliness (Moscow, Progress, 227–242, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Perissinotto, I. S. Cenzer and K. E. Covinsky, Loneliness in older persons: a predictor of functional decline and death, In Archives of Internal Medicine 172 (14), 1078–1084, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. T. Cacioppoet al., Loneliness as a specific risk factor for depressive symptoms: cross-sectional and longitudinal analyses, In Psychology and Aging 21(1), (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Holt-Lunstad, T. B. Smith and J. B. Layton Social relationships and mortality risk: a meta-analytic review, In PLOS Medicine 7 (7), (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.