SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- B.K. Balsevich. The Concept of Alternative Forms of Organization of Physical Education of Children and Youth, Physical Culture and Upbringing, Education, Training, 2, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Vilensky Student as a subject of physical culture, Theory and practice of physical culture. 10., 2–5, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Mitrichenko model of the organization of recreational classes in physical culture of students of higher educational institutions: Thesis, VGAFK., 27, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kurentsov Investigation of factors limiting the adaptation of young people to their upcoming professional activities at the initial stage of training. Physical education and youth sport. 1, 57–63., 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dvornikova, N.E. Kurochkina, Physical fitness of students as an element of the professional culture of a future specialist, Humanities: Coll. Art. according to mat. LVIII int. stud scientific-practical conf. 10 (58). 65–67, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Polkova Physical fitness of students of TI (F) NEFU in subjective and objective indicators, International Student Scientific Journal. 3. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Educational Standards, Retrieved from: https://fgos.ru/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European qualifications system, Retrieved from: https://bsu.by/cache/Page/172163.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.