SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V. Evans, How Words Mean (OUP, New York, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. G, Archaic spatial relations in the Anglo-Saxon language model of the world (Philological Sciences, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Toporov, Space and text, Text: semantics and structure, Science, Moscow, 227–284, (1983) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- U. Neisser, Concepts and conceptual development: environmental and conceptual factors in categorization (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- L. Talmy, Figure and Ground in Complex Sentences. Universals of Human Language. Stanford , CA: Stanford University Press, 627–649, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jackendoff, Semantic Structures (MIT Press.,Cambridge, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Landau, and R. Jackendoff, “What” and “Where” in Spatial Language and Spatial Cognition, Behavioral and Brain Sciences 16.2, 217–238, (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Auerbuch, Male call: Becoming Jack London (Duke University Press, Durham, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fenady, The Summer of Jack London (BerkleyPublishing Group, N.Y., 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Sara Hodson S. , Jeanne Reesman, Jack London: One Hundred years a Writer. (Huntington Library Press, California, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, G.G. Slyshkin, Linguocultural concept as a unit of study. Methodological problems of cognitive linguistics. (VSU, Voronezh 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Maslova, Cognitive linguistics (TetraSistems, Minsk, 2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Stepanov, Thin film of civilization (Languages of Slavic cultures, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ž. Nemickienê, Concept in modern linguistics: The components of the concept GOOD, Filologija 16, 26–36, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. London, The Son of the Wolf. Project Gutenberg, Retrieved from: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2377. [Google Scholar]
- J. London, The God of His Fathers. ProjectGutenberg, Retrieved from:http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1655 [Google Scholar]
- J. London, Children of the Frost. Project Gutenberg, Retrieved from: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/10736 [Google Scholar]
- J. London, Lost Face. Project Gutenberg, Retrieved from:http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/2429 [Google Scholar]
- Collins English Language Dictionary, Retrievedfrom: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/north [Google Scholar]
- Macmillan English Dictionary for advanced learners, Retrieved from:https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/north_1 [Google Scholar]
- Merriam- Webster: Dictionary and Thesaurus, Retrieved from: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/north. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.