SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Ch.A. Ferguson, Conversational routine: explorations in standardized communication situations and prepatterned speech 21–35 (Mouton Publishers, The Hague, Paris, N. Y, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Tsohatzidis, Speech act theory: some current options, Intercultural Pragmatics, 7(2), 341–362 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Austin, How to do things with words (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Searle, Classification of illocutionary acts, Language in Society 5 (01), 1–23 (1976). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Pocheptsov, Pragmatic interpretation and planning of discourse 3–6 (Publishing House of PSPII, Pyatigorsk, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Pocheptsov, Semantics and pragmatics of syntactic unity 52–68 (KSU publishing, Kalinin, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- VI. Karasik, Language of social status (VSPU Publishing, Volgograd, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kipling, Life's Handicap (Adamant Media Corporation, Boston, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Boeder, The South Caucasian languages, Lingua 115, 5–89 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V Palashevskaya, E.A Kurchenkova, VV Leontiev, Status positions of courtroom discourse participants Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR) 97, 209–213 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A Kurchenkova, Functional diversities of Indian English. Izvestija VGSPU 10, 104–108, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Slobin, Some aspects of the use ofpronouns of address in Yiddish. Word 19, 193–202 (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brown, A. Gilman, Style in Language 253–276 (MIT Press, Cambridge, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Corbett, Address in Russian Journal of Russian Studies 31, 3–15 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Crowther, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English. Fifth Edition with a Special Supplement of Indian English (OUP, Oxford, 1996) 60 [Google Scholar]
- S. Rushdie, Midnight's children (Random House Trade Paperbacks, NY, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mehta, Inside the Haveli (Einemann, New Delhi, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kachru, Speech acts in World Englishes: toward a framework for research,World Englishes 10, 299306 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Singh Sandhu Matta, My mother tongue, Quora, Retrieved from: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-of-Punjabi-greet-Sat-Sri-Akal (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.