SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E. Angelova, T. Andreeva, E. Zdravomyslova, A. Rotkirch, A. Temkina(ed), New life in modern Russia: gender studies of everyday life, 524 (St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the European University in St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Belinskaya, The crisis of identity in conditions of radical social change.Identity and Organization in a Changing World, Higher School of Economics 93111 (Moscow: Higher School of Economics, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vygotsky, Psychology of human development, 1136 (M.: Meaning, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hartmann, Ego-psychology and the problem of personal adaptation, Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy 159 (Moscow: Canon +, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kletsina, Psychology of gender relations: Theory and Practice, 403 (St. Petersburg: Aletheia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bem, Gender lenses: Transformation of views on the problem of gender inequality, 336 (M.: Rosspen, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Aleshina, A. Volovich, Problems of assimilating the roles of men and women. Psychology 4, 74–82 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chodorow Reproduction of motherhood: psychoanalysis and sociology of gender, 496 ( M.: Rosspen, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vinogradova, V. Semenov, Comparative study of cognitive processes of men and women: the role of biological and social factors. Questions of psychology, 2, 63–71 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kagan, Stereotypes of masculinity-femininity and the “image of I” among adolescents. Questions of psychology 3, 53–62 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kon, The Child and Society, Moscow: Science, 269 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Radina, E. Tereshenkova, Age and socio-cultural aspects of gender socialization of adolescents. Questions of psychology, 5, 49–59 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bern Gender psychology: the laws of male and female behavior (St. Petersburg: Prime-Evroznak, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kononova, L. Zakharova, O. Lazareva, O. Goreva, Space of values as factor for well-being of society.The European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences 688–694 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Golik, Influence offairy tales and cartoons on the formation of a value system among preschoolers. Gender relations in modern Russian society: Materials of the second intercollegiate student conference, St. Petersburg, 264–268 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yurchak, Myth about a real man and a real woman. Family, gender, culture, 389–400 (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.