SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A. Courtois, From ‘academic concern’ to work readiness: student mobility, employability and the devaluation of academic capital on the year abroad, Brit. J. Soc. of Educ., 40(2), 190–206 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Nilemar, L Brown, Academic mobility and cultural change, J. Further and High. Educ., 43 (1), 89–100 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kabanbayeva, M. Gureva P. Bielik G. Ostasz Academic mobility and financial stability: A case of Erasmus student exchange program. J. Int. Stud., 12 (1) 324–337 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Siekierski M.C. Lima F.M. Borini R.M. Pereira International academic mobility and innovation: a literature review, J. Gl. Mob., 6 (3-4), 285–298 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ghosh S.K. Ghosh Exploring the association between mobility behaviours and academic performances of students: a context-aware traj-graph(CTG) analysis. Prog. in Artificial Intelligence, 7 (4) 307–326 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Leemann Free movement of people and capital and the standard of transnational academic mobility: Principles of governance in the European Research Area, Eu. Educ. Res. J., 17 (6), 857–876 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Camino-Esturo, Ecologies and interculturalities in the university: The dialogue of knowledge in the international academic mobility, Utopia y Praxis Latinoamericana, 23 (83), 195–209 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gerhards S. Hans D. Drewski Global inequality in the academic system: effects of national and university symbolic capital on international academic mobility, High. Educ., 76 (4), 669–685 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Enriquez The Importance of Academic Mobility: The Erasmus+ Program, IT Pro., 20 (5), № 8509532 79–82 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. ‘Bedenlier, The Impact of my Work would be Greater here than there': Implications of the International Mobility of Colombian Academics, Res. in Comp. and Int. Educ., 13 (3), 378–396 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Siekierski M.C. Lima, F.M. Borini, International Mobility of Academics: Brain Drain and Brain Gain, Eu. Mngm. Rev., 15 (3), 329–339 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Morley N. Alexiadou S. Garaz J. Gonzalez-Monteagudo, M. Taba Internationalisation and migrant academics: the hidden narratives of mobility, High. Educ., 76 (3), 537–554 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Lee, A. Kuzhabekova Reverse flow in academic mobility from core to periphery: motivations of international faculty working in Kazakhstan High. Educ., 76 (2), 369–386 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M�hlck, Vulnerability, gender and resistance in transnational academic mobility, Tertiary Educ. and Mngm., 24 (3), 254–265 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U. Kaiser, H.C. Kongsted, K. Laursen, A.-K. Ejsing, Experience matters: The role of academic scientist mobility for industrial innovation, Strat. Mngm. J., 39 (7), 1935–1958 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Horta J. Jung J.M. Santos Effects of mobilities on the research output and its multidisciplinarity of academics in Hong Kong and Macau: An exploratory study, High. Educ. Qtly., 72 (3), 250–265 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Petzold H. Bucher The Academic Mobility Regime: Analysing Perceptions of Students and Academic Staff, Int. Rev. Soc. Res., 8 (1), 98–108 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. K�blowski, D. Bassens “All transport problems are essentially mathematical”: The uneven resonance of academic transport and mobility knowledge in Brussels, Urban Geo., 39 (3), 413–437 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jons Boundary-crossing academic mobilities in glocal knowledge economies: new research agendas based on triadic thought, Glob. Soc. and Educ., 16 (2), 151–161 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Engeler Between afropolitans and new sankaras class mobility and the reproduction of academics in Burkina Faso, Focaal, 2018 (80), 77–90 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Yambo Academic Progression in Nursing ducation:Advancing Seamless Educational Mobility, Nurse Educator, 43 (2), 60–62 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Toader J. Dahinden Family configurations and arrangements in the transnational mobility of early- career academics: Does gender make twice the difference? Migration Let., 15 (1), 67–84 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Milosz E. Milosz The Perception of the One- Semester International Academic Mobility Programme by Students of Computer Science, Adv. Int. Syst. and Comp., 715, 305–314 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang N.V. Gorbunova A.R. Masalimova J. Sergeeva M.G. Birova Formation of academic mobility offuture foreign language teachers by means of media education technologies, Eurasia J. Math., Sci. Tech. Educ., 14 (3), 959–976 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.