SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- T. Bierschenk, From the anthropology of development to the anthropology of global social engineering, Zeitschrift fur Ethnologie, Review vol. 139, no. 1, 73–98, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Abrahamand I. Chengalur-Smith, An overview of social engineering malware: Trends, tactics, and implications, Technology in Society, Article vol. 32, no. 3, 183–196, (2010), doi:10.1016/j.techsoc.2010.07.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mills, Analysis of a social engineering threat to information security exacerbated by vulnerabilities exposed through the inherent nature of social networking websites, Proceedings of the 2009 Information Security Curriculum Development Annual Conference, InfoSecCD'09, 139–141, (2009), doi: 10.1145/1940976.1941003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, R. Brody, A. Seazzu, and S. Burd, Social engineering: The neglected human factor for information security management, Information Resources Management Journal, Article vol. 24, no. 3, 1–8, (2011), doi: 10.4018/irmj.2011070101 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Pavlekovskaya, O.V. Staroverova, A.I Urintsov, The impact of scientific and technological progress on the development of the information society, ed: Bulletin of Economic Security, no 3, 212–217, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A.D.T.P. Kaushalya, R.M.R.S.B. Randeniya, and A.D.S. Liyanage, An Overview of Social Engineering in the Context of Information Security, in 2018 IEEE 5th International Conference on Engineering Technologies and Applied Sciences, ICETAS 2018, (2019), doi:10.1109/ICETAS.2018.8629126 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Fathollahi-Fard, M. Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, and R. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, The Social Engineering Optimizer (SEO), Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Article vol. 72, 267–293, (2018), doi: 10.1016/j.engappai.2018.04.009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Penserini, M. Kolp, and L. Spalazzi, Social- oriented engineering of intelligent software, Web Intelligence and Agent Systems, Article vol. 5, no. 1, 69–87, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jansson and R. Von Solms, Social engineering: Towards a holistic solution, Proceedings of the South African Information Security MultiConference, SAISMC, 23–34, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pavkovicand L. Perkov, Social Engineering Toolkit A systematic approach to social engineering, MIPRO 2011 - 34th International Convention on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics - Proceedings. 1485–1489, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Manske, An introduction to social engineering, Information Systems Security, Article vol. 9, no. 5, 1–7, (2000), doi: 10.1201/1086/43322.214.171.12401112/31378.10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Gonzalez J.M. Sarriegi, and A. Gurrutxaga. A framework for conceptualizing social engineering attacks, vol. 4347 LNCS, 79–90, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dalpiaz, Social threats and the new challenges for Requirements Engineering, 1st International Workshop on Requirements Engineering for Social Computing, RESC'11, 22–25, (2011), doi:10.1109/RESC.2011.6046716 [Google Scholar]
- K. Krombholz, H. Hobel, M. Huber, and E. Weippl, Advanced social engineering attacks, Journal of Information Security and Applications, Article vol. 22, 113–122, (2015), doi: 10.1016/jjisa.2014.09.005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Hatfield, Virtuous human hacking: The ethics of social engineering in penetration-testing, Computers and Security, Article vol. 83, 354–366, (2019), doi: 10.1016/j.cose.2019.02.012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Khlobystova, M. Abramov, and A. Tulupyev. An approach to estimating of criticality of social engineering attacks traces, Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, vol. 199, 446–456, [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.