SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- D. Mungalov Law & Code: about the problems of automation of law. Retrieved from: https://vsk-gitlab.sk.ru/news/b/articles/archive/2017/12/01/law_2600_code-o-problemah-avtomatizacii-prava.aspx (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Pelevin Russia – in the top countries in terms of the development of LegalTech. Retrieved from: https://rb.ru/opinion/legaltech-interview/ (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. Lugovoy In Kazan, they began to create a lawyer robot capable of predicting the decision of a KP judge Retrieved from: https://www.kazan.kp.ru/daily/26599/3615075/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Moiseev Decentralized cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in the context of the educational process. Proc. of the Int. sc. meth. conf. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Krasnenko The use of digital technologies in criminalistic training of subjects of crime investigation. MTDE (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Legaltech and lawyers of the future. Law. 11. 20–36. Retrieved from: https://www.simplawyer.com/wp-content/uploads/Zakon.ru-Legal-Tech-and-lawyers-of-the-future.pdf (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Khramtsova, T. Mayboroda Approaches to the development of digital competencies of law students. Per. Sc. Ed. 37 (1), 80–93. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pereverzeva, A. Shamne Financing higher education: experience of Russia and Germany. CILDIAH (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tsurkan, S. Mironova, N. Pilipchuk Digital transformation of project implementation monitoring in the regional public management. CILDIAH (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Palvia Online Education: Worldwide Status, Challenges, Trends, and Implications J. Gl. Inf. Tech. Man., 21:4, 233–241 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E. Khovanskaya, S. Vasyukov, Z. Ibragimova Use of digital technologies in teaching legal disciplines. MTDE (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.