SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Z. Nemickien, Fililogija, 26 – 36 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Moiseeva, V.F. Remizova, Emotive verbalisation of the concept SCHOOL: school students' view point. The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Stepanov, Concepts. A Thin Cover-up of Civilisation (The Languages of Slavonic Cultures, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Maslova, Cultural linguistics (Publishing center «Academy», Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Nesterova, V.F. Remizova, Scientific works of the XIII International scientific and practical conference, 282–288 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, T. Lin, Scientific Studies of Reading 22(3), 209–224 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Voloshina, M.A. Tolstova, Bulletin of the Tomsk State University, Philology 55, 17–28, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Shekhtman, Important problems of Germanistics, Romanistics, Russistics 3, 215–221, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Bondareva, Language and culture 12, 111–115, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dahl, Proverbs of the Russian people (Media, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Hornby, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (Pearson, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Gullandand, D.G. Hinds – Howell,The Penguin Dictionary of English Idioms (Penguin Books, London, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Simpson, J. Speake, The Oxford Dictionary of Proverbs (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.