SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- NSPE Code of Ethics for Engineers (2018) Retrieved from:https://www.nspe.org/resources/ethics/code-ethics [Google Scholar]
- E. Agazzi, The Moral Dimension of Science and Technology (Moscow,Moscow Philosophical Foundation. 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Assman, Cultural memory:Writing, memory of the past and political identity in the high cultures of antiquity (Moscow,Languages of Slavic Culture 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vasyonkin Engineering ethics:on the way to a new worldview Retrieved from:https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/inzhenernaya-etika-na-puti-k-novomu-mirovozzreniyu (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Gasheva, (2014) Higher Education in Russia, Engineering Ethics:Problems of Formation and Assessment of Competence 6. 85–93. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Evstifeeva, S.V. Rassadin, S.I. Filippchenkova, S.V Ivanov, 21st Century Engineer:Convergence of Personal, Professional, and Social Competencies in a Decision Making Situation Power, 9, 32–36. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Zheleznyak, E.V. Seredkina, Bulletin of PNIPU. Culture.Story.Philosophy.Law, Engineering Ethics in a Technical University:Difficulties and Hopes, 2. 33–40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jonas, The principle of responsibility. Ethical experience for technological civilization (Moscow,Iris-Press 2004) [Google Scholar]
- APEC Engineer Code of Ethics Retrieved from:http://portal.tpu.ru/apec/certification/requirement/code. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lenk, Philosophy of Technology in Germany. Responsibility in technology, for technology, using technology 372–392. (Moscow,Progress 1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lenk, Reflections on modern technology Retrieved from:https://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/basis/6037/6048 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontyev, Personal Potential:Structure and Diagnostics (Moscow,Smysl, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Lepsky, Reflective processes and management.Collection of materials of the International Symposium. From a monodisciplinary to a transdisciplinary approach to the development of scientific knowledge (management issues) 7–14 (Moscow:Kogito-Center. 2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lefevre, Reflection (Moscow,Kogito-Center, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- F. Rapp, Philosophy of technology in Germany. Prospects for philosophy of technology 75–89, (Moscow:Progress, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ropol, Philosophy of technology in Germany. Is technology a philosophical problem 191–202. (Moscow,Progress, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Stepin, Theoretical knowledge (Moscow,Progress-Tradition, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Huning, Engineering activities in terms of ethical and social responsibility Retrieved from:https://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/expertize/3132/3141 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.