SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- P.G. Allen, Bringing Home the Fact: Tradition and Continuity in the Imagination. Recovering the Word: Essays on Native American Literature (Berkeley, California UP, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tedlock, The Way to Rainy Mountain. Popol Vuh (NY: Touchstone, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. Blaeser, Gerald Vizenor: Writing in the Oral Tradition (Norman: U of Oklahoma Pr, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Momaday, House Made of Dawn (NY: Harper and Row, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- H. Jaskoski, (ed). Early Native American Writing: New Critical Essays (London: Cambridge U Pr, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barre Toelken, Dynamics of Folklore (Salt Lake City: Utah State U Pr, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. Erdrich, Tracks (NY: Harper, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Silko, Ceremony (New York, Penguin Books Ltd., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Allen, The Sacred Hoop: A Contemporary Perspective. In C. Glotfelty and H. Fromm (Eds.), The Ecocriticism Reader: Landmarks in Literary Ecology (Athens, University of Georgia Press, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bruchac, Between Earth and Sky: Legends of Native American Sacred Places (NY: Harcourt Brace and Co., 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.