SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- About optimization of number of Federal public servants and employees of Federal public authorities; the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of31.12. 2010 no.1657 [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Forni Pisani, Macroeconomic dynamics, 22 (2), 470–500 (2018). DO1:3651100516000286I:10.1017/S [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mateo-Perez, M.A. Martinez-Roman, Domenech-Lopez, Revista de cercetaresiinterventie sociala, 50, 96–110 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Toro, Revistagestion de las personas y technologia, 9 (25), 6–19 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Goryunova, L.S. Kuleshova, A.I. Khakimova, Application of signal analysis for diagnostics, ”IEEE (Int.Conf.on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM)), pp.1–5 (2017). DOI:10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076487 [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Sadykov, R.R. Stepanova, Municipal budgets under conditions of economic crises in Russia. SHS Web of Conf. (CILDIAN-2018 – Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics:The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sci.), 50, pp.1–3 (2018).Number of the article 1219. DOI:10.1051/shsconf/20185001219economics [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Sadykov Formation of expenses of the budget Financial Economics, 4, 22 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Dao, O. Edenhofer, J.of macroeconomics, 55, 253, 273 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Mishustin, Improvement of tax administration tools to ensure stable revenues of the state budget, Economy.Taxes.Law, 4 (8) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Federal tax service of Russia, Retrieved from:http:/www.nalog.ru/ru [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Shelepov, A.K. Isaev, Improving the structure of tax authorities. Problems of innovation, investment and financial activities (Rostov-on-Don:URGUES, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.