SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V.A. Degtyarev On the issue of competence, mobility and competitiveness. Pedagogical education in Russia. 1. 112–118. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Reznik, M.V. Chernigovskaya, A.A. Cocilova Competitive orientation and competitiveness of University graduates: experience, prospects of scientific research. Problems of modern economy. 3 (47). 399–402. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Employers don't understand generation Y: research Materials. Retrieved from: http://www.superjob.ru/research/articles/111816/rabotodateli-ne-ponimayut-pokolenie-y/ (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer Transprofessional as a predictor of adaptation to the professional future of the individual. Innovations in professional and professional pedagogical education. 375–378. (Yekaterinburg: Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Virina Formation and development of competitiveness of young specialists in the labor market. (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Donchenko Problems of employment and practical assistance to graduates of higher educational institutions in social and professional adaptation in the labor market. Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University. 3 (43). 200–203. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Karachkina Formation of professional competence of graduates of the agricultural College. Bulletin of Chita State University. 5 (50). 29–35. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.A Bordonskaya, G.I. Golobokova Workbook of university student as a Multifunctional Didactic Means. Scientific notes of the Trans-Baikal State University. Series of professional education, learning theory and methodic 6 (53). 51–66. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.N Shchetkin Workbook as one of the effective means of organization of independent work of students.International journal of experimental education. 1. 89–90. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Larina Workbook as a means of forming the competencies of the future specialist.Scientific and methodical electronic journal «Concept». 15. 1061–1065. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S Elagina, S.S. Khayrulin Modern problems of science and education. Workbook as means of the organization of independent work of foreign cadets of Military Higher Education Institution. 3. Retrieved from: https://science-education.ru/en/article/view?id=28763 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Grebenshchikova, Yu.A. Lapteva, V.S. Umnov Workbook discipline as a means of improving the efficiency of independent work of the student .News of Volgograd State Pedagogical University 2 (115). 69–73. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Portier, H.J.H. Hermans, M.M.A. Valcke, H.M.J. van den Bosch. An electronic workbook to study statistics: Design and evaluation. Distance Education 18 (1). 59–75. (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jesus Trespalacios, A. Manuel Perez-Quinones Proceedings – Frontiers in Education Conference. Teaching functions to pre-calculus students: an electronic-workbook. 2. 12d5–19–12d5–24. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Hollins Martin, E. Forrest, L. Wylie, C.R. Martin An evaluative survey to assess the effectiveness of using an interactive workbook to deliver bereavement education to undergraduate student midwives, Martin. Midwifery 30. Issue 8. 942–948. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.V Shalaeva, V.A. Shalaev The educational discipline «Adaptation to the labor market» in the system of university training of competitive specialist. Modern problems of science and education. Retrieved from: http://www.science-education.ru/article/view?id=28578 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shalaeva Adaptation in the labor market. Workbook: a study guide. (Tyumen: Industrial University of Tyumen, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.