SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Personnel Recruiting: Career, Personnel Manage-ment, 12, 18–50 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wullum Nielsen, & L. BÖrjeson, Gender diversity in the management field: Does it matter for research outcomes? Research Policy, 48 (7), 1617–1632 (2019) doi: 10.1016/j.respol.2019.03.006 [Google Scholar]
- G. Berloffa, E. Matteazzi, A. Sandor, & P. Villa, In-ternational Journal of Manpower, Gender inequali-ties in the industry market of young Europeans, 40 (3 ), 379–397 (2019) doi: 10.1108/IJM-02-2018-0063 [Google Scholar]
- L. Gartzia, & J. Baniandrés, Journal of Business Re-search, How feminine is the female advantage incre-mental validity of traits 99, 125–139 (2019) doi: 10.1016/j.jbusres.2018.12.062 [Google Scholar]
- K. West, D. Zimmerman, Creating gender, Reader of feminist texts. Translations Ed. E. Zdravomyslova, A. Temkina, SPb.: Dmitry Bulanin, 193–219 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Repina, inIssues of Psychology, Analysis of the Theories of Sex-Role Socialization in Modern West-ern Psychology, 2, 158–165, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Radin, Gender Identity, Dictionary of Gender Terms, Ed.A. A. Denisova, East-West Regional Public Organization: Women's Innovation Projects, 31–33, (M.: Information, XXI century, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Radin, Questions of psychology, Use of gender analysis in psychological research, 2, 22–27 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kon, Masculinity as a Story , The Gender Kalei-doscope, Course of lectures, ed. M.M. Malysheva, M.: Academia, 209–228 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.E. Aleshina, A.S. Volovich, Questions of psychology, Problems of mastering the roles of a man and a woman, 4, 74–82 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Voronina, Sociological studies, Woman in a man's society, 2, 43–50 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E. Erickson, Identity: Youth and Crisis: Per. from English, E. Erickson 2nd ed 352–287 (M.: Flint: MPSI: Progress, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Schneider, Personal, gender and professional identity: theory and methods of diagnosis, 128, 38 (M.: Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.