SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Nothingness, Cambridge dictionary. Retrieved from https://dictionary.eambridge.org/dictionary/english/nothingness [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Fraassen, An Introduction to the Philosophy of Time and Space. Retrieved from: https://www.princeton.edu/˜fraassen/BvF%20–%20IPTS.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.W.F. Leibnitz, Philosophical essays. Edited and translated by R. Ariew and D. Garber.Hackett Publishing Company (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Maybee, Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.Hegel's dyslectics Retrieved from: https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hegel-dialectics/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Protopopov, EINAI:The Problems of Philosophy and Theology” The concept of Nothing and the principle of negativity in Hegel's Logic. 3. Retrieved from: https://einai.ru/2014-03-Protopopov-2.html. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.W.F. Hegel, The Science of Logic. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Iwuagwu, JIH, Martin Heidegger and the Question of Being, 8, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Horuzhy, IPH digital library, Nothingness Retrieved from: https://iphlib.ru/library/collection/newphilenc/document/HASHd078491e9cc1c03074c0d0. [Google Scholar]
- M. Heidegger, What is Metaphysics? Translated by M. Groth. Retrieved from: https://wagner.edu/psychology/files/2013/01/Heidegger-What-Is-Metaphysics-Translation-GROTH.pdf (1929) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Wren, Master's Thesis.The Meaning of Nothingness in the Early Philosophy of Martin Heidegger. Retrieved from: https://ecommons.luc.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3047&context=luc_theses (1965) [Google Scholar]
- F. Nietzsche, The Will to Power. Translated by W. Kaufmann and R.J. Hollingdale.Edited by W. Kaufmann. Vintage Books New York. (1968) [Google Scholar]
- C. Erdem, Artaud, Deleuze and the Will to Nothingness. Retrieved from: https://cengizerdem.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/artaud-deleuze-and-the-will-to-nothingness/ (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Johnson, System and Writing in the Philosophy of Jacques Derrida. Retrieved from: https://epdf.pub/system-and-writing-in-the-philosophy-of-jacques-derrida-cambridge-studies-in-fre.html (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J.J. Altizer, Problems of philosophy Russia and Apocalypse. № 7. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Toth, Differance of Nothingness.Sartre, Derrida and the Problem of Negative Philosophy, Sartre Studies International, 3, doi 0.3167/ssi.2007.130103 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Murray, M.C. Rea, An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J-F. Stoffel,(ed.). Msgr.Georges Lemaitre, a scholar and a believer:proceedings of a seminar organized at his 100th anniversary(Lovain-la-Neuve, November 4,1994); followed by:La physique d'Einstein(unpublished text by Georges Lemaitre, edited by J-F. Stoffel).Louvain-la-Neuve:Centre interfacultaire d'etude en histoire des sciences (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lightman, My Own Personal Nothingness:From a childhood hallucination to the halls of theoretical physics. Retrieved from: http://nautil.us/issue/16/nothingness/my-own-personal-nothingness. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. O'Raifeartaigh, B. McCann, W. Nahm, S. Mitton, A steady-state model of the universe by Albert Einstein. Retrieved from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26002222_8_A_steady-state_model_of_the_universe_by_Albert_Einstein. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bergson, Creative Evolution. Translated by A. Mitchel. (1922) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Inwagen, Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society, Why Is There Anything at All? 70, 95–110. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lynds, Why there is something rather than nothing The finite, infinite and eternal. Retrieved from: https://arxiv.org/abs/1205.2720. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The fragments of Parmenides.Translated into English Hexameters, with Introduction and Notes, by T. Davidson, The Journal of Speculative Philosophy, 2. Retrieved from: https://archive.org/details/fragmentsofparme00parm (1862). [Google Scholar]
- P. Lynds, Time and Classical and Quantum Mechanics:Indeterminacy vs, Discontinuity. Retrieved from: https://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0310055. (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.