SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Z. Milojevic, R. Ennis, M. Toscani, K.R. Gegenfurtne, Vision Research, Categorizing natural color distributions, 151, 18 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hsieh, H. Chiu, Y. Tang, M. Lee, Journal of Inteactive Marketing, Do Colors Change Realities in Online Shopping. 41, 14–27 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zalevskaya, Introduction to psycholinguistics (RGGU, Moscow, 32, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. Sharifian, Language, and Mind:Sociocultural Situatedness.Berlin/New York:Mouton de Gruyter.Distributed, emergent cultural cognition, conceptualisation, and language, R.M.Frank, R. Dirven, T. Ziemke, & E. Bernandez(eds.), Body, 2, 109–136 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tanygina, Journal of psycholinguistics.Moscow:Institute of linguistics of Russian academy of sciences, Inner Image of Russian Colour Term Krasnyi(Red)in the Consciousness of Representatives of Modern Russian Culture, 1 (13), 166–173 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tanygina. Vestnic of Tver State University.Phylology, Inner Image of Russian Colour Term Ⱇuoπemoϐblŭ(Purple)in Modern Russian Culture, 4, 218–226 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tanygina, Vestnik ISLU.Irkutsk:Published by Irkutsk State Linguistic University, The image of colour in the linguistic consciousness of the native speakers of Russian(the Russian colour term ‘pink'), 4 (16), 69–75 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zalevskaya, Psycholinguistic research:Word.Text:Selected works (Gnosis, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Vasilevich, Thesis of doctor of philological Sciences, Moscow:Institute of linguistics of Russian academy of sciences, Language picture of the world of color.Research methods and applied aspects, 95 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Frumkina, Psycholinguistics (ACADEMA, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Guskova, B.V. Sotin, Popular dictionary of the Russian language.Explanatory and encyclopedic(5 thousand articles) (AST-Press.Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.F. Efremova, A Large modern dictionary of the Russian language (2006) Retrieved 26,2018 from: https://www.efremova.info [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, N. Yu Shvedova, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language:80 thousand words and phraseological expressions (ITI Technology.Moscow, 4, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, Svetlichnaya.Thesis of Philological sciences' kandidate, Pyatigorsk.Comparative linguocultural characteristics of color designation and color perception in English and Russian languages 160 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Glukhov, Basics of psycholinguistics (ACT: Astrel, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Annenkova, S.V. Lebedeva, Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics:The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences Psycholinguistic research of creolized advertising texts:age factor, (CILDIAH-2018)SHS Web of Conferences. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chraskaa, M. Chraskovaa, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Semantic differential and its risks in the measurement of students' attitudes, 217. 821 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Petrenko, Basics of Psychosemantics.Second edition.Enlarged edition (Peter, SaintPetersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Zubkova, A.V. Annenkova, MJLTM Perception Peculiarities of Image Advertising Polycode Texts, Some Results of Experimental Research). 7 (8)(August). 189–202 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gritsanov, Sociology:Encyclopedia (Book House, Minsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Racey, A. Franklin, NeuroImage The processing of color preference in the brain, 191. 529 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.