SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S.M. Andreeva, Wang Qi, The concept of stereotype in the context of modern research (2010) Retrieved from: http://www.confcontact.com/2010alyans/fl4_andree.php [Google Scholar]
- W. Lippman, Public Opinion (New York: The Free Press, 1922). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Melnik, Mass-media: psychological processes and effects (St. Petersburg: Publishing house of the St. Petersburg University, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mackie, D. Hamilton Affect, Cognition and Stereotyping (Academic Press, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Guadagno, Psychological Processes in Social Media (Academic Press, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- The Images of Siberia 2008: The images of Siberia (Novosibirsk: FSPI “Trends”, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Terskikh, E.D. Malenova, Man in the world of culture. 3, 5–40 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Kondratyeva, N.I. Frolova, Psycholinguistics.Психолінгвістика. Психолингвистика. 24 (2), 78–97 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Felde, Tomsk State University Journal. Phylology, 3, 59–64 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Felde, Psycholinguistics in the 21st centuary, 248–249 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Saveleva, N.V. Melnik, Journal of Siberian Federal University. Humanities & Social Sciences, 12 (1), 137–154 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sushnenkova, Linguocognitive study of regional image (on the example of the Omsk region) (Omsk, 2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.