SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L.S. Aizerman, Result and Quality, Banner, no. 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Robotova, The Optimistic Meaning of Higher School Teacher Activities, in Higher Education in Russia, 2, 66–77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Soloveichik, The Hour of Apprenticeship, (Children's Literature, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Lyotard, The State of Postmodern (Institute of Experimental Sociology, Moscow, St. Petersburg Aletheia, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sukhomlinsky, I give my heart to children, (Radyanska School, Kiev, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Rodenkona, Strategies for the Innovative Development of Vocational Education, in Russian Higher School: Time for Change, Moscow, 126–137 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Bakhtin, In Search of Happiness. Religious and ethical teachings of antiquity (Niva, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Dubko, V.A. Titov, Ideal, Justice, Happiness, (Moscow State University Publishing House, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Dzhidaryan, Representation of happiness in the Russian mentality (Aletheia, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, To have or to be? (AST, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, Escape from Freedom (ACT, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Frankl, Man in Search of Meaning (Progress, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tatarkievich, The Book of Happiness and the Perfection of Man (Progress, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Logunova, E.V. Golovatsky, E.A. Mazhenina, N.V. Nyatina, «Smart Technologies» in the Life Support System of Kuzbass Cities: Socio-Political and Socio-Cultural Contexts: A Collective Monograph (KemSU, Kemerovo, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sorokin Pitirim A., The ways andfactors of the moral transformation (Beacon Press, Boston, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- L. Logunova, E. Golovatsky E. Mazhenina Social resources as conditions of well-being in urban space: legal, sociocultural and communicational, in European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences,. 53 ( L(50)), 441–448 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lem, Summa Technologiae (Wydawnictwo Literackie, Krak0w, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Popper, The Poverty of Historicism in From the history of world humanistic thought. Anthology (Enlightenment, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shcherbina, Problems of technologization of socio-engineering activity, in Sociological Studies, 8, 78–85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Shpak, Social technologies: the concept and practical application (Kemerovo State University, Kemerovo, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Utkina, Social Welfare Strategies, in Modem scientific researches, no. 6 (Part 3), 6–10 (December 2018), Retrived from: https://www.modscires.pro/index.php/msr/article/view/msr06-03-011 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Smeltsova, M.V. Plotnikov, Social technologies as an object of sociological research, in the world of scientific discoveries, 4, 169–188 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Donskih, L.Yu. Logunova, Teacher and student: the happiness of human communication, in Higher Education in Russia, 4, (28) 60–71 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.