SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.A. Kozhemyakova, S.I. Bakhtina, T.N. Pavlova, Pre-university stage of study in Russia and the world: language, adaptation, society, specialty: collection of articles of the I International Congress of Teachers and Heads of Preparatory Schools: in 2 parts. Peoples' Friendship Universityof Russia. Teaching the specialty language as the basis of professionally oriented training in the RCT system at the preuniversity stage. 1. 382–385. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Dishkant, Bulletin of the Northeast Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Philosophy. Pedagogical aspects of the study of Russian national culture by foreign students. 1 (09). 5–13. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Borisova, Interethnic interaction in a multicultural educational space: problems of language interaction and intercultural communication: a collection of scientific articles based on the results of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference. Chuvash State Pedagogical University named after I. Ya. Yakovlev. To the question about the fauna code in the linguistic culture. 16–19. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Golubovskaya, N.V. Butylov, G.A. Khorokhorina, Education Integration. Studying the degree of influence of different methods of explication of ethnic stereotypes within the educational process. 22. 2. 290–310. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lebedeva, Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Methodological principles of the formation of a sense of language in foreign philology students in the study of disciplines of the historical linguistic cycle. 322. 204–206. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Bogdanova, V.G. Mehtiyev, Studia Humanitatis. Literature in teaching Russian students to the Russian language. 4. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shchetinina, Scientific dialogue. On the problem of organizing additional education in the field of the Russian language as non-native. 2 (26): Pedagogy. 38–48. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Strelchuk, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The role of fiction in the formation and development of Russian speech culture of foreign students. 13.2 (5). 1135–1139. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pozdnyakova, T.P. Chepkova, Cross Cultural Studies: Education and Science. International educational project "Preserving the culture in the language": concept, structure, forms of distance support. 3, III. 475–481. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- , I.L. Becker, S.A. Ivanchin, News of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Humanitarian sciences. Problems of adaptation of foreign students to the educational process of a Russian university (on the example of Penza State University). 4 (36). 247–257. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- , T.N. Romanova, E.V. Chueva, Bulletin of the Chuvash University. Features of teaching the course “Russian language and the basics of creative writing” at the national university. 4. 290–296. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- , I.V. Gavrilova, Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”. On the issue of the formation of spelling and punctuation literacy of foreign students. 28. 16–18. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Petukhova, I.A. Simulina, Bulletin of the Chuvash University. Transformation of precedent texts as a phenomenon of modern Russian speech culture in the teaching of foreign-language communicants. 2. 212–217. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- , S.S. Khromov, M.N. Shutova, Bulletin of Perm Scientific Research Polytechnic University. Problems of linguistics and pedagogy. Interdisciplinary communication in the training of foreign philology students (during the internship at the Pushkin State Russian Language Institute). 3. 17–29. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- , A.S. Kurkina, Problems of teaching philological disciplines to foreign students: materials of the 4th International Scientific and Methodological Conference. Voronezh: CPI “Scientific Book”. Organization of work on literary text with hidden meanings in a foreign audience. 291–296. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- , O.K. Evdokimova, V.I. Gorbunov, V.V. Andreev, A.M. Ivanova, A.N. Zakharova, International Conference "Topical Problems of Philology and Didactics: Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences" Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR). Methodology and Practice of Teaching of Philological Cycle Subjects at the Technical Faculties of Russian Universities. 312. 464–469 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Zakharova, T. Talanova, G. Dulina, V. Semenov, I. Getskina, N. Semenova, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS. Psychological Features Of Competitiveness Of University Students. L. 1416–1423. doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.173 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.