SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- O.K. Evdokimova, V.I. Gorbunov, V.V. Andreev, A.M. Ivanova, A.N. Zaharova. Methodology and Practice of Teaching of Philological Cycle Subjects at the Technical Faculties of Russian Universities. International Conference "Topical Problems of Philology and Didactics: Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences" (TPHD 2018). Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), 312. 464–469. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Snegirev. Russians in their proverbs: reasoning and research on domestic proverbs and sayings. 184 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Babiyan. Proverbs and sayings as a means of representing linguistic and cultural realities. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice. Tambov: Gramota. 10 (76): in 3 parts. Part 2. 48–50. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Glotova. Family in Russian national consciousness. Humanitarian research. 3 (4). 47–50. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Ketenchiev, A.T. Dodueva, A.A. Deveeva. Family Verbalization in Karachay-Balkarian folklore. Baltic Humanitarian Journal. 7.1 (22). 81–84. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kitanova. Bulgarian proverbs about the family (features of the national mentality). The Slavic world in the third millennium: man, society, people in history, language and culture. Moscow: ISL RAS.285–294. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Kolosova. Family Institute in the Conceptosphere of Russian and Polish. Scientific notes of Kazan University. Series Humanities. 156. 5. 114–119. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Selezneva, L.V. Babin. Objectification of ideas about the family in Russian, English and Chinese. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice. Tambov: Gramota. 12. 2. 139–144. (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Tarasova. Images of husband and wife in English and Russian paremiology: linguistic and cultural aspect. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice. Tambov: Gramota. 12 (5). 363–367. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Ryzhkina. Conceptual analysis of representation of the concept family in Chinese, English and Ukrainian. Bulletin of Dnepropetrovsk University. 22 (20-2). 148–152. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Pimenova. Conceptual research and national mentality. Humanitarian vector. 4 (28). 126–132. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dahl. Proverbs and sayings of the Russian people. 640 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zimin, A.S. Spirin. Proverbs and sayings of the Russian people: a large explanatory dictionary. Ed. 3rd, stereotypical. Rostov-on-Don: PHOENIX, Moscow: CITADEL-TRADE. 544 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Markovichet al. Ukrainian sayings, proverbs and so on (Libid, Kiev, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mishanich and M. Pazyak, comp. Ukrainian sayings and proverbs. (Dnipro, Kiev, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dahl. Explanatory Dictionary of the Living Great Russian Language: in 4 vols. 4. Moscow: Rus. lang 684 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Ryabtsev. History of Russian culture: artistic life and life of the XI — XVII centuries. Moscow: Humanity. ed. Center VLADOS. 336 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Ponomaryov, L.F. Artukh, T.V. Kosminatain. K. Lebed. Eds Ukranian illustrated ethnographic dictionary 256 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Shamsutdinova, F.G. Fatkullina. Structural and grammatical characteristic of phraseological units and paremias characterizing family relationships. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice. Tambov: Gramota. 11 (89). Part 2. 404–408. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Belyaev. Traditional family values. Bulletin of the Tambov University. 11 (67). Series: Humanities. 170–175. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Romanova. Linguoculturological aspect of Russian and Ukrainian paremias with xenoethnonymic components. Ashmarin readings: a collection of materials of the XI International scientific-practical conference. Cheboksary: Publishing house of the Chuvash University. 46–48. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.