SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- C. J. Green Leadership and Soft Skills for Students: Empowered to Succeed in High School, College, and Beyond Paperback (Dog Ear Publishing, LLC, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Melser Teaching Soft Skills in a Hard World Paperback (Rowman & Littlefield, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Lippman, R. Ryberg, R. Carney, A. Kristin Workforce connections: key “soft skills” that foster youth workforce success: toward a consensus across fields (Child Trends Publication, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. A Yarkova, I. I. Cherkasova, VTSU Students' soft skills formation in the conditions of implementation of the teacher's professional standard 2, 222 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- 5. D. Goulman Emotional leadership: Person's management skills on the basis of emotional intelligence (Alpina Business of Axle boxes, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Zhadko, Sc.Res.Ed. "Soft" skill as a unit of intensive professional and business training 8, 19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Ivonina, O. L. Chulanova, Y. M. Davletshina, Sc.Int.Mag. The modern directions of theoretical and methodical developments in the field of management: role of soft-skills and hard skills in professional and career development of employees 9, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Chulanova, SMU Emotional competence of human resource management 16, 135 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Chulanova, A. I. Ivonina, HRM in Rus. Soft-skills development (soft competences): approaches to the integration of the Russian and foreign experience, classification, an operationalization 1, 53 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V Zueva, Prof.Com. Intercultural Project Activity of the Students´ – Future Specialists in Organization Work with Youth 10, 135 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.