SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- V. A. Labunskaya, Psychological journal. 24, 14-22 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Vorobyov, Formation and development of intellectual abilities of medical College students (Place of defense: Moscow state University for the Humanities, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hojat J. S. Gonnella, T. J. Nasca, The American Journal of psychology, 1563-1569 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.J Mahoney, The Scientific Foundation of Psychotherapy. (Basic Books, New York, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Nakvasina, Modern scientific research: methodology, theory, practice. (Center of assistance to development of scientific research, Krasnoyarsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Kipian, Development of communicative competence of a dentist as a condition of professional success (Stavropol state technical University, Stavropol, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Roshchevskaya, Russian psychological journal. 10, 44-54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Rean, Psychology of personality adaptation. Analysis. Theory. Practice (Prime-EUROZNAK, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Denisov, Distance course “Fundamentals of distance learning technologies in higher medical education” (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Abakumova, Smilodectes: the textbook for masters of pedagogics and psychology (CREDO, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Donika, Medico-sociological analysis of the formation of professionally significant qualities of medical students (Printerr Design, Volgograd, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.