SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- S. V. Sharikov, Riggio. 4, 65-73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Distance learning: tutorial (Vlados, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Smirnova, N. Ivanova, M. G. Asaturyan, Distance and virtual education. 6 (108), 26-35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Belkin The Situation success. How to create it: a Book for a teacher (Prosveshchenie, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Varlamova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for ensuring the social success of students (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zorina, A.A. Zelenov, Russian psychological journal. 1, 76-84 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Berdnikova, Siberian pedagogical journal, 5, 240–242 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, P.N. Ermakov, V.T. Fomenko, Novalidate. Book 1. Methodology and technologies of training: in search of developing resources (Credo, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Domestic and foreign pedagogy. 4, 8-13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.